Guestbook
Back to Guestbook
Write a comment on this guestbook entry.
Sign the Guestbook:
265) michael newton  Male
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.9) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Friday, 7 May 2010 01:49 Send E-mail

Looking for anyone from the base hospital from 1973 to 1976.

Jay Lyon Wednesday, 1 September 2010 07:38
I was at the hospital working in surgery from '72 till '78. Had a great time. Where did you work? I should know you. Your name sounds familiar.

Jim Benway Thursday, 2 September 2010 20:46
Hi Mike, I also worked at the Hospital in Torrejon. I was there from '74 till '77. Did you live off base or in the barracks?

Jim Benway Thursday, 2 September 2010 20:56
OOPS. I meant to put from '75 till '78.

William (Bill) Thomas Tuesday, 7 June 2011 03:50
Mike. I was an Orthopedic tech working with Dr. Don Johnson from 1975 thru 1977. I lived first in Alcala De Henares, from 75to mid 77 then the Royal Oaks I don't remember the house number but it was the lower unit on the right. It was the first house as you came into the housing. I ended up being the tennis ball retriever for the rich people next door.

Lou Pagliuca Friday, 26 August 2011 14:34
Hello Mike: I too worked at the base hospital, 1972-1975, in the mental health clinic. Where did you work? Your name sounds familiar, but I can't place it. Had a great time for 3 1/2 years in Madrid and Spain.

Steve Reed Thursday, 13 September 2012 20:36
I was stationed at TJ from 1972 - 1975 and worked surgery ward my first year there and ER until I left. My wife and I lived in Alcala de Henares. I will never forget the years spent there. We got to see much of France, Holland, Germany, Belguim and Switzerland. Hard to believe so much time has passed. I remember Schoenwandt, MArk Thornton, TSgt Colyerand wonder what they are up to. My ex-wife and I have 2 daughters that are grown and have kids of their own. The kids mother and I divorced in 82 and we are each remarried. Sad to say but the best memories of my life are from the time I spent at TJ. I love the woman I am married to and have grown quite a bit over the years but seeing Spain and traveling in europe while you are entering adulthood leave a life long impression.

Lynda Titterington Send E-mail Friday, 28 June 2019 16:10
My dad, Wes Titterington, was practicing oral surgery at TJ from 1970-74. He and I are having a blast reading these posts
Comments:

Spammer?
Name Name: