Guestbook
Back to Guestbook
Write a comment on this guestbook entry.
Sign the Guestbook:
267) Sherwood Stallings  Male
Location:
Stuttgart Germany Location
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.22.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Safari/531.22.7
Monday, 31 May 2010 13:27 Send E-mail

Hello everyone I was stationed at TJ 1983-1991 and was assigned to the 2186 Comm Sq though I worked at the Comm Site Humosa. As with many it was the best assignment you could ever wish for. I have been living and working in Europe every since but nothing compares to the days of Madrid while at TJ. I have much love for all who had the opportunity to serve at such a special place.
Kindest regards,
Sherwood

Chris Dawkins Friday, 18 June 2010 04:16
Whaddup Sherwood? Been a long time my brutha. This Dawkins I was a Cop at TJ played on the SP team in 1985-87. You use to see my homegirl Madea Palmore. Are you on Facebook? Hit me up on there or cdawk62@att.net ...Dawk

Paul Brown Tuesday, 14 September 2010 12:55
Whatup fellas? Paul Brown here. I now live in Tulsa Ok.

Humosa 1984-1986

Sharon Johnson Wednesday, 2 February 2011 15:26
I think I might know you, did you model back then?

Vincent Pike Price Friday, 15 July 2011 16:35
Sherwood,remember Pike at TJ we use to hoop together and go out to Madrid and party.You were modelling and on Spain television.You was a the club in Madrid when one of our friends pinched Sade on the behind Stanley Higgins was THERE ALSO. I was in TMO

Dexter Bostic Tuesday, 27 December 2011 18:12
Woods, What up. Dexter coming at ya from Atlanta GA. Just talked with Mike, he is in town for the holidays. He told me about this site and i must say TJ was good for everyone. Still in Europe, that's nice.My email address is dexterbostic1@hotmail.com Give me a shout, would love to catch up with you brother.Peace..........

Michael Douglas Saturday, 17 March 2012 12:02
Wood, What\'s up...I haven heard from you lately. Stay in touch. leasing@woodlakevillage.com

Michael Douglas Saturday, 17 March 2012 12:03
Wood, What's up...I haven heard from you lately. Stay in touch. leasing@woodlakevillage.com

Steve Heywood (Tokyo) Thursday, 24 May 2012 01:16
Think you may have worked with one of my running buddies, SSgt Poteet (Ice-T). He took me up to Humosa once or twice. Was stationed at TJ 84-87.

Jerry Keefer Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:42
Wow, What a charracter to find from the past. The slob in a Saub.

Charles D. Tuesday, 7 August 2012 22:26
Hey, Paul, I was stationed at Torrejon in 83, just missed. Also, I am from Tulsa. That would have been different.
Comments:

Spammer?
Name Name: