Guestbook
Back to Guestbook
Write a comment on this guestbook entry.
Sign the Guestbook:
290) Chip and Renie Daniels
Location:
Richmond, VA Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; Media Center PC 4.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Saturday, 18 September 2010 15:36 Send E-mail

Wow we were just remembering the good times we had in spain from 83-87. I was in 401st supply and Chip was in 614 AMU weapons. We lived in Parque Cataluna Silico 9 right above Kingstons Pub. We loved Discoteca Stones, The Rib House, Arense and Madrid. We hung out with Ned & Pierre, Wendy & Clark, Rocky & Tracy, Tony & Betrice, Tilt, Xavier, Brian & April. Wow memories. We're still hanging in there after 27 years of marriage. We plan to visit Spain real soon. Hit us up if you remember Chip and Renie

LaWanda Hall-Williams Friday, 26 November 2010 14:30
Hello, I remember Wendy and Clark, Wendy worked in the Rec Center and I remember Brian and April; did April have twins and was once married to Eddie? I was married to Bubba Williams we are planning a Torrejon Reunion summer of 2011 in Washington DC area -- Andrews and Bolling AFBs.

Stacey Sabir Saturday, 1 January 2011 01:13
Hi, my name is Stacey Sabir, i was stationed at Torrejon from 84 to 86. I worked in Hospital Supply, I remember Ned and Pierre they worked in the base Post Office if we are talking about the same Ned and Pierre. The real coincidence is that we all work together now for the U.S. Postal Service LOL...small world!!! I would love to go back, did not realize the base had closed!!!

LaWanda Williams Sunday, 20 February 2011 04:23
Hello we have confirmed the date of the Torrejon Reunion 17-18 June @ Bolling AFB DC 17 June Meet and Greet at Bolling AFB, and Saturday, 18 June, catered barbecue/picnic at Bolling AFB Pavilion, Please join us we would love to see you again. Please pass this message to anyone else that was stationed at TJ during 1981-1991. You can contact me for additional information at dcsoulsista@gmail.com

Dave Wehlermann Wednesday, 29 April 2015 10:51
Hey neighbor! I lived a block away on Pozo de las Nieves 9, right above Teo's. Right across the street from a parking garage. Hung out at the usual bars, including Cash Pub, NCO club, B-52s. Miss that place.

Michael 'Tilt' Downs Send E-mail Wednesday, 21 February 2018 22:16
Hey Chip and Renie. Yes they were good times. TJ was my first duty station in 1983 and I remember meeting Renie my first day in Spain. I was assigned to 401st Supply Squadron in POL and was very disappointed that my extension was denied and I had to leave in 1985. My best USAF assignment!
Comments:

Spammer?
Name Name: