Guestbook
Back to Guestbook
Write a comment on this guestbook entry.
Sign the Guestbook:
304) Luisa Nuñez Garcia  Female
Location:
Alcalá de Henares, Madrid Location
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; GTB6.6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
Monday, 15 November 2010 08:18 Send E-mail

Hi everyone. I'm looking for an old friend that was assigned in the Communications Squadron. Her name is Renee and the last time I heard from her was in 1992. She had just gotten married and her name was Renee Dickerson. She had a beautiful girl named Lace which was born in Torrejón Air Base in 1986. If anyone knows her whereabouts, I would appreciate the information.

LaWanda Williams Friday, 26 November 2010 14:16
Hello, My name is LaWanda Williams and I was a secretary in the DO office where Renee worked and I remember her and her daughter. I worked for Major Scott. The last I heard Renee was stationed in California but nothing after that. But, I do remember her though.

pete palacios Friday, 3 December 2010 13:36
Pete Palacios here. Does anybody remember me? I'm living in PA and working for the Navy as a Public Affairs officer. I retired from the Air Force in 1994. Luisa, your name is very familiar. My email address is pete.palacios@navy.mil I also remember Maj Scott. Does anyone know where she is?[img][/img]

LaWanda Williams Friday, 7 January 2011 05:08
Pete, I don't know where Major Scott is now, but I do know she was from Albuquerque, New Mexico if that helps.

jeffery king Tuesday, 6 December 2011 00:30
I remember renee we use to talk all the time and i recall that she was pregnant before i left in 1986 and she did find me a girlfriend from the Bronx, NY named cheryl rothery and boy could she dance

Juan L Torres Tuesday, 15 January 2013 22:35
Pete: did you work at 2186th orderly room? I was with the material control section 86-90, with Tsgt Livingston and Kandy Gomez, SSGt. Tucker.
Comments:

Spammer?
Name Name: